HOW TO APPLY
Firstly, the admission application should be completed online. There is a 500 AED admissions fee that is non-refundable but is deductible from the first invoice.
Once the Admissions Office receives your completed application, they will inform you regarding the availability of seats and will notify you about the success of your application.
– 2 copies of the applicant’s valid passport
– 2 copies of the applicant’s valid UAE residency visa
– 1 copy of the applicant’s birth certificate (in English or Arabic) – 2 copies of the applicant’s Emirates ID card (both sides)
– 1 copy of the applicant’s immunisation record
– 4 passport-sized photographs of the applicant
The aforementioned documents are only required when you have been informed that your application was successful.
Fee for academic year 2016-2017
(Amounts in AED)
Annual Medical Fee
|Annual Tuition Fee||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
Tuition Fee Balance
(payable before September 1st, 2017)
January 1st, 2018
April 1st, 2018
Sibling discount of 5% is applicable for the second child onwards, based on a 5 day week attendance in the Nursery. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Non-refundable Registration and Re-Registration fee to be paid before the beginning of each Academic Year. This is offset against the first term fee.
- Registration and Re-Registration Fee paid cannot be deferred or carried forward to next term.
- Registration for subsequent terms will be based on receipt of full-term payment.
- Non-refundable Annual Medical Fee – AED 500.
General nursery timings are from 8 am – 1 pm.