Job Title: Nursery teacher
- To prepare and teach activities, that stimulate and enthuse children to reach their full potential.
- To decorate allocated areas/classrooms with posters and displays of children’s work
These should be replaced regularly.
- To assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils in line with agreed policy.
- To ensure the EY curriculum is delivered with sensitivity and understanding meeting the emotional and social needs of the pupils.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment where young children can flourish.
We offer a competitive tax free package and place emphasis on professional development.