Providing a world-class education that nurtures every child for success as global lifelong learners.
At RPS we believe in developing the potential in each pupil. We believe in providing our pupils with a rigorous, stimulating and supportive environment where they are challenged to become critical thinkers and lifelong learners.
- Recognising pupil’s individual needs and providing them with opportunities that match their individual abilities and that will help them discover their interests and talents and develop them to their full potential.
- Promoting the welfare of pupils with special education needs by supporting them in attaining their full potential intellectually, physically and socially.
- Fostering good citizenship by promoting good habits of character, global awareness, and an understanding and appreciation for other cultures.
- The importance of establishing strong home-school partnerships and a three-way relationship with the school, parents, and community in order to achieve the school’s mission.
- Nurturing lifelong learners by reinforcing learning as a continuous lifelong process that extends beyond the school.
- Continuously engaging in efforts that ensure quality control and improvement in educational programmes and professional practice.
Our Core Values:
- Resilience: individual self-reflection and perseverance in the face of challenges is the key to learning and personal growth
- Purpose: only through a clear idea of our aims can both individual and group goals be achieved
- Success: reaching our potential as each student makes a positive difference to our local and global community